We are looking for a social media coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate should have 4 years of experience, passion, and skills to take our social media presence to the next level. You should be able to implement the strategies provided to you. You have a clear understanding of how brands can increase organic followers.
The social media coordinator will be handling campaigns for multiple clients. As such, it is important that you are organized, know how to prioritize, and manage multiple projects to meet deadlines. Strong English writing skills are a must.
Hours Per week:
Starting 8 -10 hours per week
PROGRAMS OR TOOLS NEED TO KNOW OR LEARN
- Social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.
- Social media management tools such as Sprout Social / HubSpot (training available if needed)
- Gsuite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides)
- Experience working on project management platforms like Teamwork (training available if needed)
- Create a plan to implement the strategy provided.
- Monitoring and implementing the content calendar.
- Ensure a timely response to comments and DM.
- Collect and prepare visual content for the content calendar. This includes coordinating the activities necessary for content creation and writing.
- Produce/edit video content for social media. Make stories, reels, shorts, and any other interaction that is connected to the strategy
- Coordinate company-specific events and collect images/videos
- Generate statistical reports for monthly monitoring, learnings, and recommendations.
- Follow up with the team and customer for pending tasks
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports social reports using Sprout Social
- Be available to be on calls with customers with the Rizen team
- Follow, document and update company processes and suggest improvements
- Take company trainings
HOW TO APPLY
- Take a screen share video using Loom.com showing you taking an internet speed test.
- During the video, tell us your name and a little about yourself with the video on and tell us why we should hire you
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the screen share link. Add the subject line – “Because the details matter” when emailing us. Also, provide us with your LinkedIn profile.