We are looking for a qualified Digital Project Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, websites, marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, and more.
This is a remote work position. You’ll need access to an excellent internet connection with low latency for video calls.
SUCCESSFUL TRAITS (just as important as skills)
- Methodical with excellent time management skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with various team members (Paid Ads, Content, Design, Development, Strategist, Social)
- Results-oriented problem solver, driven to get things done
- Comfortable working under pressure, taking the initiative, and leading meetings
- Comfortable with tracking your time
- Comfortable on video, being on podcasts, and authoring content under our brand
- Willing to update your social profile with employment at our company
- Define, develop, and execute project plans according to the client's vision and strategist’s direction
- Manage multiple priorities, projects, and accounts
- Proactively communicate and document project goals, weekly status updates, and hurdles to all team members
- Identify project resources and responsible parties
- Present agency plans, proposals, and rationale
- Escalate and help resolve project issues
- Write and update existing SOP’s
- Ultimately, you will need to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time, and budget requirements.
- Part-time, hourly position that will grow to a permanent position depending on your performance and company growth
- Flexible. Can live anywhere in the world and make your hours but must be available during USA EST, CST, PST.
- Bonuses % paid of projects managed
- Health Insurance: 50% paid when w2
- SEP IRA when w2
- Long Term Disability Insurance (Free)
- Paid Training Courses
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- All emails answered within 24 hours, EST (even if just to say you will get back to them)
- Client satisfaction rate – 95% (To be done via NPS, CSScore)
- All tasks updated, documented, time tracked
- All tickets updated and closed in a timely manner
- Project management and marketing experience
- Degree not required but helpful
- Experienced at delegating details and authority
- Strong English Verbal and Written Skills
- Project Management certification helpful but not required (will be required before employment)\
- Spanish is a PLUS
- Marketing Experience. Must understand/be proficient in:
- Doing keyword research
- On-Page Optimization
- Understand Google Analytics / Other Analytics platforms
- Website Structure Strategy: (301 redirects, on-page, URL structure, content layout) for all website redo’s
- Ads Strategy Approval (keywords, ad copies) for all Ads campaigns
HOW TO APPLY
- Take a screen share video using Loom.com showing you taking an internet speed test.
- Pitch us. During the video, tell us your name and a little about yourself with the video on and tell us why we should hire you
- Email email@example.com and include the screen share link. Add the subject line – “Because the details matter” when emailing us. Also provide us with your LinkedIn profile.